Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kitten Punch Volume 1 Issue 4.5

I had the pleasure to be a part of the Generic Zine Exchange, where zine artists were asked to send 25 numbered copies of their blog to a grad student in Buffalo (aestheticoutburst.blogspot.com), where 1 copy would be placed in an exhibition, 4 would be archived, and the remaining 20 would be scrambled and redistributed. Therefore, eventually, I will receive 20 blogs by different people from all over the world! The one stipulation was that the cover had to be hand-printed, and I haven't done any sort of printmaking in quite some time. I finally found something that I was fairly pleased with, and stuck them in the mail yesterday. Since the covers are hand-printed, and since part of the project was that there were 25 numbered copies, I decided to post this edition entirely, instead of hand-distributing them. (click on the images to expand them, and, therefore, read them...they're a little blurry, I know. I'm working on it.) Let me know what you think, and how you feel about them in this format!



No comments: